Macadamia Nut Cheese:
Blend until smooth: 1 c macadamia nuts with your favorite seasonings (i.e. juice of half a lemon, basil, sea salt, pepper)
Pour mixture into a cheese cloth, cover, and let it sit for a couple of hours, to allow the excess water to drain and the flavor to ripen.
Slice up some tomatoes and avocado and top with spoonfuls of cheese. Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
Store nut cheese in the fridge for a week or so… enjoy!
- shiftinconsciousness likes this
- strangelittleblondegirl likes this
- newlifenewlovesameoldmemories likes this
- likeanexplosion likes this
- livelovelaughlisten reblogged this from rawcity and added:
- brawvegan reblogged this from rawcity
- rawcity posted this