It doesn’t get much more simple than this:
Process about 1 c of almonds and set aside.
Process 1 1/2 c dried figs with juice from one lemon and a dash or two of cinnamon.
Spread this mixture on a plate and form into one or two long, thick rectangles.
Freeze for 10 minutes or so, cut into squares or whatever shape you’d like, and freeze again until you’re ready to eat.
Takes me right back to the days of shuffling through my parent’s cupboard for that late night snack!
- auroraborealisdolls likes this
- healthonmars reblogged this from rawcity
- innocence-will-be-your-downfall likes this
- realhappiness120 likes this
- angelface1492 reblogged this from curvedpromises
- 6monthsfromnow reblogged this from love-body-spirit
- healthybeautifulfit likes this
- curvedpromises reblogged this from love-body-spirit
- cherryblossomsonmyback likes this
- jasminevanzie reblogged this from triteleia
- skinnybuys-happiness reblogged this from triteleia
- triteleia reblogged this from justyouraveragedreamerr
- triteleia likes this
- justyouraveragedreamerr reblogged this from love-body-spirit
- skinnyrecipesnatff reblogged this from neveragainthefatfriend
- neveragainthefatfriend reblogged this from love-body-spirit
- craving100 reblogged this from love-body-spirit
- vegan-veins reblogged this from rawcity
- vegan-veins likes this
- thetellersoundsthealarm likes this
- endlesslyvegan reblogged this from rawcity and added:
- cherchanglin likes this
- oinksandmoos reblogged this from rawcity
- rawcity posted this